In this episode, we take you through the process of getting ready for the arrival of your student. Is the student bedroom made up? Got that extra house key ready? Those are just two main things you should have set up, but yes, of course, there’s always more. We’ve got lots of tips for welcoming your student into your home, culture, and a whole new country. Plus, Erin’s got some homework for you and your new student. Don’t worry, there won’t be a pop quiz.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Erin is undercaffeinated.
- We revisit the “happenings” in Erin’s household over the last few days.
- Erin shares what she puts in her welcome baskets for new students.
- Welcome sign for greeting your student at the airport.
- House rules/Welcome letter – #practicalMary’s rundown of info to include.
- Erin has homework for you and your new student.
- We cover the first few days with your student.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: