It’s the end of 2018… and like everyone else, Erin and Mary reflect on new beginnings, growth, health, and some soul-satisfying decisions that were made in the past year. We also awaken our appreciation for our relationships… to our family, each other, and of course, our students. We get tuned-in on how these partnerships are ever-expanding our lives for the better. So thank you. Thank you for listening, subscribing to the show, and hopefully laughing along with us. We’ve got some ideas for next year already, but remember, if you have any show ideas, questions or stories to share, email us at email@example.com. That’s also a great way to connect if you want to be on the show! We’d love to have you! So Happy New Year to you, whether you are a homestay parent or student! Here’s to an adventurous, fearless, and nurturing 2019!
Key Points From This Episode:
- We reflect on 2018.
- Mary’s eczema
- Saying goodbye to students is hard… especially for kids.
- Do you have pets? Erin doesn’t. She shares the story about the time “Candy the cat” got stuck up a tree.
- Erin’s family getaway to the beach in Parksville.
- Erin’s youngest daughter donated her hair and fundraised money for Wigs for Kids BC.
- Mary was downsized from her job in radio.
- The reasons we launched the podcast.
- Mary is coming up on an anniversary.
- What will next year bring?
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Wigs for Kids BC