Join us, Mary Chan and Erin Eastman Paulson, as we serve up stories of being a homestay family – the ups and downs of making a connection with international homestay students. We’ll bring a plateful of stories, ideas, interviews and hopefully dish up some anecdotes to share with our community.
- Episode 32: Impact and Benefits for Your Kids
- Episode 31: How to Start Hosting International Students Today
- Episode 30: We Are Canadian Through Multiculturalism, Diversity, and Being Very Apologetic
- Episode 29: Building Student Connections Through a Foundation of Boundaries with Dean Fox
- Episode 28: Encouraging Students to Make Friends